The 32ft by 16ft Rectangular Ultra Frame by Intex is our most impressive, high quality ultra frame swimming pool. At 32ft long and 16ft wide it truly is a neighbourhood sized pool that will keep you family, friends and neighbours entertained all summer.
This 32ft Rectangular Ultra Frame Pool is 52 inches deep and comes with a whole variety of accessories. Although this pool is an outstanding size, it will only take you around 90 minutes to set up ready to be filled with water. Just be aware that the size means it will take a while to fill - we recommend giving yourself a reasonable amount of time to have it filled ready to use.
A 32ft swimming pool will require you to have the right chemical and pH balance to keep the water clear and hygienic to use. Visit the Pool Chemicals section, to find everything you need - or start by adding the chemical starter kit to your order.
You may also want to consider adding a saltwater system to your pool, which will take away the need for adding chlorine to the pool (read the description on the saltwater system product to find out more).
What's in the Box
- 32ft x 16ft x 52inch Ultra Frame Rectangular Swimming Pool
- Sand Filter Pump - no cartridges required
- Pool Ladder with white steps (5 steps)
- Rectangular Ground Sheet/Cloth
- 32ft x 16ft Rectangular Deluxe Ultra Frame Pool Cover
- Instructions including the Set-Up and Maintenance DVD
The largest pool in the Intex Rectangular range - an impressive pool which will have all your friends and family playing the whole summer. Enough space for everyone to swim around and have a great time. The highest quality swimming pool on the market. The sand filter has an automatic timer, so you can decide when to run its cycle - it also does not need cartridges.
- Pool Size: 32' Long by 16ft Wide and 52" Deep (975cm x 488cm x 132cm)
- Water Capacity: 14,364 gallons / 54,368 Litres / 54.3 cubic metres
- Galvanised Steel Poles - giving extra strength in the structure
- SUPER TOUGH Laminate Side Walls
- Pump Volume: 2650 gallons per hour (10,030 Litres/10 cubic metres/per hour)
- Pump for use with 220-240 Voltage Mains
- 2 Year Manufacturer's Warranty - against manufacture defects of the Sand Filter Pump
- 90 Days Manufacturer's Warranty - against manufacture defects of the Pool Liner
Why not share your thoughts with others and