All you need to know about your AllOutPlay playhouse.
Follow this carefully written guide for an everlasting, simple and stress-free relationship between you and your playhouse.
These nitty and gritty details include the following: Safety, Maintenance, Materials, Installation & Guarantee.
If we have left you with any unanswered questions or queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- AllOutPlay playhouses meet all current design and manufacturing safety legislation. They are compliant with British and European Standards BS5665 EN71 and are CE certified.
- AllOutPlay playhouses are for use in residential/domestic environments only.
- AlloutPlay playhouses should be installed on well drained, level ground with an impact reducing nature and texture, such as grass, bark or safety tiles. Do not site on any hard surface such as concrete, patios or decking.
- 1.5 metres (5’) should be kept clear around the edge of the structure to ensure safe play.
- As with all activity play equipment, we recommend that children are supervised by an adult during play.
- AllOutPlay playhouses are not suitable for children under the age of 3 years.
- Climbing and access are not allowed over walls, crenellations, hanging bars, handrails and onto roofs. Entry to platforms should be by ladders and steps only.
- Ground anchors are available to provide additional security for windy gardens and exposed sites.
- Like all children’s play equipment, AllOutPlay equipment should be regularly inspected and the bolts and screws tightened, if necessary.
- If a particular colour effect is desired the treated timber can be painted or stained. Always follow the coating manufacturer’s instructions.
- The visual appearance of your playhouse can be enhanced by the application of a brush-on water repellent product in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- The exterior grade ply roofs and the hanging bars should be painted annually with a high quality, water resistant sealant. Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Care should be taken to avoid damaging the timber components during gardening (mowing, strimming, etc.).
- The structure is flat packed for assembly at home and contains all fixings. Full pictorial and written assembly instructions are supplied. All you need is a cordless power drill/driver.
- AllOutPlay playhouses can be easily assembled by two people within three hours and, as the structures are portable, dismantled within one hour.
- The installation price includes assembling the structure at the designated location.
- Please take time to look at the route from parking to the playhouse location and advise us of any difficult sections (tight corners, steps, doors etc).
- Please ensure that the site is flat, level and even and any preparation (grass cutting, bark etc) is conducted prior to the assemblers’ arrival. Please note that it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that the structure is safely secured once erected.
If you have a structure that requires ground anchors please establish that there are no utilities etc (water, sewerage, electricity) running underground.
- The pressure treated timber components and durable hardwood roofs have a proven performance and will give long term protection against fungal decay and insect attack.
- All timber is guaranteed against rot and insect infestation for 10 years. This does not include timber effects such as shakes, knots and holes caused by the natural expansion and contraction of the timber or mechanical effects caused by wind and weathering.
- There is 2 years on all stainless steel and galvanised fixtures and fittings
- There is 1 year against faulty materials and workmanship
- There is 1 year on accessories
- The guarantee is subject to proper installation and normal use and conditions. The guarantee covers exchange of damaged goods, but not any delivery, travel or labour costs involved in installation and replacement of parts.
- Workmanship and other materials are guaranteed for one year.
We reserve the right to improve and evolve the structures at any time, particularly to keep up with new safety requirements.
“We are confident your children will enjoy their AllOutPlay playhouses as much as ours do.”
- Jerry Turner, Managing Director of AllOutPlay
Energy * Imagination * Fantasy * Fun * Excitement * Stimulation * Adventure