To help encourage your little ones to get outside and enjoy some fresh air, we are offering you the chance to win your very own garden slide in our brand new Spring Competition.
The Big Game Hunters 2.3m wavy water slide is perfect for any garden – even if you are short on space. The slide is made from a chunky UV stable plastic which makes it extremely hard wearing. The colour will not fade in the sun nor crack in the winter. The moulded plastic is extremely smooth giving your children a speedy glide down the slide.
The slide comes with a step set which means it is freestanding so you can put it anywhere in your garden.
The slide can even be made into a water slide during the summer using the hose nozzle attachment on the underside of the slide.
How to Enter
- Get active and get outdoors!
Take a photograph (or photographs) of your child/children or whole family enjoying some outdoor activity. This could be as simple as going for a bike ride, having a game of hopscotch on the patio or making a den. You could even include more adventurous outdoor pursuits such as horse riding, sailing, abseiling….whatever your hobbies may be!
Go to your facebook, twitter, instagram or google plus account and put a picture of the activity using the hashtag #LittlePlayExpert (this is how we will track your entry) and tag us @thePlayExperts (twitter & facebook) @theplayexperts (instagram)
(so for example you could tweet, “@thePlayExperts here is a picture of our family enjoying a bike ride with our #LittlePlayExpert Joe and Toby”)
Make a comment on the picture just to explain what it is….
Post entries can be sent to:
Little Play Expert Competition
Big Game Hunters
Email entries to:
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Entries must be made before the closing date (Wednesday 10th May 2017)
- In order for the postal entries to be received before the closing date, please send no later than Friday 5th May (first class post)
- Multiple entries are allowed if the activity/picture and post is completely different (stages of the same thing will not be allowed as separate entries)
- Prizes are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered
- We will post the prize as soon as the winner has been chosen w/c 15th May 2017
- You need to use the hashtag #LittlePlayExpert along with a picture of the activity
- We can only deliver the prizes within Mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland – we do not want to exclude anyone else from entering but if you want the items delivered elsewhere, please check our delivery page first for the areas that incur surcharges.
We will judge the winner on quality of the picture, creativity and sheer enthusiasm! The more active the better! The age of the children shall be taken into consideration and there will no advantage to those partaking in expensive activities.
The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.