Snowman Drive: Family Christmas Games
Discover the ultimate family Christmas game with Snowman Drive dice game. This festive twist on a classic dice game is perfect for family Christmas game gatherings. Snowman drive is simple to play with just one or two people or even as a group. This fun family Christmas game also lends itself very well to a quiet evening game over a video link up. We have even come up with some ideas of how to tailor it for very young children or if it’s just a group of adults playing.
If you are looking for another great family christmas game like this one, make sure you head to our family Christmas game section where you will find some great family game ideas.
Your Ultimate Family Christmas Game Adventure
SNOWMAN DRIVE DICE GAME
Up to 30 mins
WHAT YOU NEED
Your Living Room
Paper and pencil per player
HOW TO PLAY
Game Set Up
- Make sure each player has a piece of paper to start the game
- Each player takes a turn throwing the dice in a clockwise direction – anti-clockwise if you please, you must throw a 6 to start drawing
- When the first player gets a 6 they can draw the body of the snowman
- The dice keeps going round the players and you can only draw the body part that relates to the dice number – but you have to draw them in order;
6 = Body of snowman
5 = Head of snowman
4 = Left arm
3 = Right arm
2 = Hat
1 = Carrot nose
Adults Only Drinking Game
- This family Christmas games can be taiolered for playing with just adults – you can spice things up a little by making each player drink every time they roll a number they don’t need that go.
For Little Ones
- A fun way to start this family Christmas game with younger players, is to create cut out snowmen – using little twigs or sticks for arms and eve a little slice of real carrot for the nose if you have some! This way the little ones have to build their snowman picture rather than draw it freehand. You could make it out of edible biscuits creating a yummy treat for the end of the game!
The Online Game
- You can easily play this family Christmas game with family members over a video call – just make sure each housold has a dice and you can play with them as though they were in the room with you.
- The one who builds/completes their snowman first.
If you enjoyed playing this fun family Christmas game don’t forget to tell us all about it! Tag us @theplayexperts or use #littleplayexpert or #bigplayexpert to share with everyone what you have been up to – we look forward to seeing how you get on!