It may be too cold to play outside, but you may still want to make use of your outdoor games. Get the family together, make shapes and race to see who can get to the end the fastest. This game can be a very useful activity for the kids to get stuck into. This could be while you are prepping dinner or tidying up. If you want to browse some of the featured games you will find them in the garden games section here.
What You Need
Your Living Room
- Game Blocks or Dominoes
Giant Jenga Blocks
You can play with small ones – giant ones are just a bit more fun!
- A Timer:
If you don’t have dominoes, you can use building blocks or jenga blocks!
How to Play
- Each player takes a turn at setting the dominoes up on their ends into
the shape of a snowman.
- When they are happy with the shape, set the rally off.
- Mix it up and see what other Christmas shapes you can
make – a bauble is the easiest for the little ones to do.
- The Winner
- See whose rally can make it all the way to the end.
- If you make it to the end who has the fastest rally?
- Try a challenge with a set number of dominoes. Who can build and knock all their dominoes over in the shortest time?